Tea Farmers since 1869
Williamson Tea are Kenyan Tea farmers growing some of the most sustainable, high – quality liquoring teas in the world. This is Tea as it’s meant to be.
- We’re proud that our tea is grown and harvested sustainably, meeting various international certification body requirements.
- Our four farms are located in the heart of the Kenyan highlands, where the climate is ideal for tea production.
- All of our teas are naturally grown and pesticide free, offering complete transparency from bush to cup.
- We are deeply committed to caring for the communities on our farms, a passion that goes well beyond the simple standards set by certification bodies.
- By buying from Williamson Tea, you are buying from a business that has over 150 years of experience in the growing of fine teas.
- We are actively planting native trees on our farms to help prevent soil erosion as well as improve surrounding environments and climates.
- As sustainable farmers, soil conservation and protecting soil quality is key to us to maintain the land and its fertility for generations to come.
- Conservation is crucial aspect at all of our farms and we work hard to make sure the landscape remains a safe host to the surrounding diverse wildlife.
- We are continually improving the standards of our tea, our farms, for the wildlife and people on them and the greater community and environments around them.
- Our Changoi factory is powered entirely by renewable energy created from the farm’s solar park, which produces 1,600,000kWh of electricity per year.
Follow Our Journey From Bush to Cup
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.